Join The WiO Family
Do you love fitness, health, and working with great people? Check out our positions below and see what fits you best.
We are searching for a driven, health-minded individual to be the heart and soul of our studios located in Hoboken, NJ. As a Studio Manager you will not only manage day to day operations at the studios, but also be a key influencer in building Work it Out brand. This Manager will play a key role in managing staff, ensuring high quality customer service, and be integral in the growth of the business.
- Hire, train, and lead a team of inspiring individuals (studio staff and instructors)
- Create a culture that motivates, inspires and transforms the lives of your clients and team
- Connect with current and potential clients through networking and word of mouth to drive them back to the studio
- Understand and utilize online software to manage class attendance, sales reports, and scheduling
- Merchandise multiple brands of athletic wear and accessories to support overall client experience
- Plan, coordinate and execute studio events
- Utilize point of sale technology for scheduling classes, retail sales, and analyzing results of overall studio performance
- Give and receive coaching within team, and serve as a liaison to filter information to the corporate team
- Be an expert on the Work it Out brand and work with all the staff to ensure that technique is being delivered consistently and effectively
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, sales or business-related field
- Bachelors Degree required
- Passionate about people and fitness
- Creative and ready to think outside of the box to build a brand and business
- Social media savvy, both personally and professionally
- Ability to work at least one weekend day per week and be on-call as needed
- Resourceful; able to solve problems and move forward without having all of the answers
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
Be the first to greet clients at WiO! As a Studio Associate you are an integral part of the staff, involved in all facets of the company from adult fitness classes, youth gymnastics, retail and client sales, as well as event initiatives.
Providing superior hospitality and customer service to clients, maintaining the ambiance of the studio, communicating with potential and current clients in-person, over the phone and via email. We require a basic level of computer skills and experience in handling money and a register. If you are proactive, able to multi-task and enjoy the fitness industry, we would love to hear from you.
Flexible/non-traditional hours: 4-5 days per week, including some holiday, morning, afternoons, evenings, and weekends available.
WiO is always looking for passionate instructors. We offer classes including ride, pilates, zumba, toning, and more. If you have experience teaching and performing, contact us! We have a open door for demos and love meeting new people!
Offering a highly engaging and physically challenging class each week. Motivating clients in the studio and out, as well as being a team player with the WiO Staff.
Classes are 7-days a week, morning, evenings and weekends. Necessary certifications are required and CPR certification is a plus.
Come join our popular gymnastics program! Have experience instructing gymnastics or cheerleading? Were you a gymnast or cheerleader in the past? WiO Gymnastics has opportunities for new instructors to join the program and teach classes with kids ranging in age from 3 to 17-years old.
Instructing classes weekly, staying up to date with current drills and exercises. Participating in program curriculum creation and class growth discussions. Must enjoy working with children and be a team player all around!
Classes take place Monday – Friday in the afternoon and evenings, as well as Saturday afternoons. CPR certification is a plus.
Child Care Provider
Have experience babysitting? Love children? Help us nurture and grow our little WiO-ers during our Go Mommy classes. Children range in age from 3 and up.
Instructing an active child care environment with engaging playtime, activities, songs, and more! Must enjoy working with children and be a team player all around!
Classes take place Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 11:00am. CPR certification is a plus.
Are You An Entrepreneur?
Come work with us!
We are looking for savvy business women and men that love the fitness industry and chatting about it.
If you have experience in marketing, graphic design, and/or public relations – whether it be through your schooling or work experience – we want to hear from you.
We can offer work-study, internship or some good ol’ experience. The brand hosts a very active 2,000+ likes on Facebook, 1,000+ followers on Twitter, and 400+ followers on Instagram. We also publish weekly blog content and are always looking for amazing words of inspiration! Not to mention, we create advertising campaigns, work on client retention programs, and unique promotions.